Licensed by the New Jersey State Board of Marriage and Family Therapy Examiners, Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) number 37PC00448600 and Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LCADC) number 37LC00220900
- Free initial telephone consultation
- $225 for a comprehensive adolescent or young adult evaluation (typically 90 minutes) (often covered by insurance)
- Sliding scale available for therapy sessions.
- Inquire about rates for therapy sessions, parent consultations, family sessions, skype sessions.
Young Adult Therapy is a provider in the following insurance networks:
BlueCross and BlueShield
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan as an out-of-network service. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is my required co-pay for a specialist?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and PayPal are accepted methods of payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, a fee for the full session will be charged.
Active clients will receive $100 credit toward their own therapy for each referral of a new client (new client must pay for an intital session).
Request a therapy appointment online here.